2. A trip! (Just so long as it's not a cruise to Alaska. I've lived there - yes, you can see whales, but it's too damn cold!)
3. Baby sitting services.
4. A foot rub - especially if you are my husband! (I tell him every year, this is what I want - and a real one - not the 5 minute "I'm busy watching football" one.) AND I want to watch HGTV during the foot rub, with a glass of wine in one hand.
6. A new computer!! Preferable a very light portable type that doesn't crash every five minutes, take 20 minutes to load a web site, and have one million cords sticking out of it!!
7. The Family Guy boxed set volume seven. I know....don't tell anyone. I'll just buy it for myself.
8. A custom paint job for my mini-van. I like pink - maybe like the Charlie's Angels van! Sweeeeeet!
9. Anything handmade from my children. Love, love, love.
10. Wine - always the perfect gift.